Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tuesday: in the hood

Last night did not really go all that well. Isaac did not want to be put down, so we watched a movie. Then he was hungry about every two hours. :(

This morning we both had hoodie sweatshirts on. Actually we both had them on all day, not just in the morning.




We also tried the Bjorne again. Yesterday it didn't work, but today I realized I had to put some straps through some loops. Once I did that Isaac calmed down. I was hoping that he would stay awake in it, but he fell asleep. I had a 12:30 appt and I was trying to get Isaac to start a nap cycle in the car, but it failed completely. Oh well.




2 comments:

betsy said...

i think you need to add a new blog button so we can vote "cute" on a post :)

Anonymous said...

Mine always got fussier as they got past 2 weeks old too. They lived in the bjorn til my shoulders ached too much to put it on anymore:)