Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday: ahh

Yesterday it felt like for every step I took forward, I took one step backwards.

*I got dressed!  And realized that I needed to do some wash.  But I didn't do any wash.
*I laid down for a nap!  But was sleeping with Isaac because he had a little cold so didn't sleep very well.
*I got groceries!  But forgot to get the prescription at the same store.
*I made dinner!  But then the kitchen was a disaster.
*I made Isaac's dinner!  But found out that the new cottage cheese I got wasn't sealed properly.

Today was much better.  Things got accomplished.  The kitchen is cleaner.  The wash has been started.  I returned the cottage cheese only to find that the new one I got has the same problem.  I'm annoyed, but I suppose I'll survive.  It'll just be added to the errand list tomorrow. :)

No comments: