Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday: this and that

Yay it's Friday!

I took some pictures of Isaac on his slide, but then Ben is building my new computer tonight and so I didn't get them off the camera. Things seem to be going mostly fine though, so that is exciting. I think he's done by now, but it was bed time for me.

Isaac had his one year well child visit. He's 18 lb 12 oz (12%) and 29" long (18%). So still small, but staying steady. Language skills are a little behind, but he still communicates with us and understands what we're saying (when it suits him) so the doctor wasn't worried. Actually, I haven't been worried either. Everything else looked good. Except that he got four shots.:(

The little snow that we had mostly melted today.

The Christmas decorations are almost all down. I get a little sad when taking down the lights. They're my favorite part.

Seriously, how go kitchens go from clean to complete disasters so quickly?!? It drives me nuts.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Oh my - Ethan caught up with Isaac in weight! I don't think he's as tall yet - we'll see at his 9mo checkup (they didn't check height at the ear doc - just weight). Did they tell you how big is his head? :) Hate those shots... :(