Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday: pictures

I realized that it's been a while since I added some pictures, so I tried to take some throughout the day.

It's been snowing!  We shoveled several inches again this morning and I expect we'll have to do it again tomorrow morning.

Lunch time...there are peas in the bowl which I had given Isaac while I finished making the rest of lunch.  It didn't help, he still didn't eat them.  He does like to squish them though.  Also on the menu: peanut butter on toast, peaches, and mozzarella cheese.

Isaac's upstairs play area

Another view of the play area...but here he's pointing at Flurry, who is always fun to chase.

He said Ooo a lot today.  Everything was so exciting.

1 comment:

betsy said...

I wonder if Isaac whispered to Ethan about squishing peas because last night he was doing that constantly!!! :)