Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday: Last night

Last night was a little rough.  Isaac's been fighting a runny nose for a while now, and last night it just seemed to get the better of him.

Of course, I had a hard time falling to sleep in between.  And then I was almost asleep and I smelled something burning.  Instantly I was awake, and decided that nothing was burning...I had just had a dream smell.  But that was another 20 minutes before I could get to sleep again...periodically smelling the air, making sure that nothing was burning.  (Does anyone else ever have that?  It has happened to me a few times now...and it sure seems real.)

And the conversation of the day:
Amanda: "Isaac, your tag is sticking out of your pants."
Isaac: "WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
Isaac runs to Amanda for a hug.

No comments: