Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday: groceries

We went to Meijer to get groceries today.  As we were walking in Isaac pointed to the horse several times.  I told him we had to wait until we had the groceries.

source
As we got groceries I felt that everything was on sale.  It was rather crazy, actually.  I ended up stocking the pantry a little bit since some of the deals were so good.

As we were checking out Isaac started pointing to the horse and making his excited noise again.  (We were pretty far away from Sandy at that point.  I was surprised that Isaac noticed the horse.)  We finally finished checking out and Isaac got his ride.  I'm sure it was all he was hoping for.

(Now I just need to make sure that I have pennies with me when we go to the store.  (The ride costs 1 cent.)  It's one of those things that it seems like you never run out of, but if I'm actually using them they might disappear quickly.)

No comments: