Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday: spring break

After never expecting a true spring break again, I'm happy to announce that I'm on spring break.  I had a class this morning...I'm sitting in on a class that I'm going to teach next semester on Excel and Access.  There's some stuff that I don't know, but nothing that I can't pick up.  And I'm really sitting in on the class just a few times to see how it is run.

I also had my Wednesday section of CAD this afternoon.  There's only 10 people, compared to Tuesday's 22, so it always feels a more laid back.

Isaac is still walking by himself all over the place.  We went to the library and he realized that he could bounce the metal bookends and that they would make a clanging noise.  After that I basically just skimmed for a few books that looked ok as I followed him around, trying to muffle the noise.

No comments: