Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday: takeout and M&Ms

Today's dinner was pancakes.  The problem was that I forgot to look to see how much pancake mix we had prior to starting dinner.  I thought I could add some Bisquick, but they weren't really turning out correctly.

Cue Isaac.  He threw a tantrum.  I have no idea why.  Usually I can pinpoint something...I took something away, he wanted something...something.  I had no idea with this one.  Ben had no idea.  It kept going and going.

Ben offered to go get takeout.  I agreed.  Thank goodness for takeout.  Thank goodness for Ben.
*****************************************************
Today Isaac also thought that I should get M&Ms after going to the bathroom.  I thought, "he's right!  I should get M&Ms!"  But I didn't because 1) they're on the other side of the house and 2) they're a weird brand that we're actually giving him and don't quite taste right.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

I'm often in the middle of making dinner when I realize that I don't have a key ingredient. It happens so frequently, that you'd think I'd prepare for it. Nope. Happened again this week. I think I know the recipe, but it turns out I don't. It's always the day I go to the grocery store. Take out is great. And so are husbands who are willing to go and get it!