Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday: zoo and a benefit to throwing up

Today I realized, as I was going to pick Isaac up, that I had left my phone in the classroom at Hope.  I decided that it wasn't too much out of my way.  I was also receiving more texts than normal today, so I actually wanted it.  We got out of the car and what's the first thing Isaac says?  "Zoo!"  Oh bother.  Yeah, this is the building with the zoo in it.  I was rather surprised he remembered the building.  I got my phone and decided we could take a quick trip to the zoo if it was open.  It was.  (I was rather hungry at this point.)  We didn't stay long, but the turtle was moving a lot.  Also, for the rest of the day Isaac said, "Shh!  Bird.  Zoo."  because there is a sign saying the bird doesn't like loud noises.  Not that Isaac even looked at the bird today...

Then right as I put Isaac down for the night he had a little throw up.  This is the first real throw up that he's had, and it was rather surprising.  Ben got him a cup and thanks to watching me throw up in a cup he knew what the cup was for.  He didn't really need it anymore, but at least we would have been clean(ish).

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh man we have just survived 5 days of the stomach bug with both our kids. It was never ending! The first was the most surprising and went literally all over our living room. I ended up calling Clay home from work early because I couldn't take it alone any longer :) Get healthy Hilldores!