Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday: scary and not scary

Isaac has been discovering the emotion "scared" and it's rather interesting to watch. If he sees something scary on TV he puts his hand over his mouth. (And what he finds scary often surprises me...I try to anticipate it but yesterday gave up while watching Lilo and Stitch because too much was scary.). Then this morning I told him not to push the carbon monoxide alarm because it would be scary and he immediately sat in my lap and wouldn't leave until we went up stairs.

This evening Ben and I went to see the Lego movie. It was great. I don't think I've laughed that much at a movie...ever. There were a lot of kids in the audience and it was interesting to see what they laughed at versus what we laughed at (many things were the same).

1 comment:

betsy said...

Did Isaac push the alarm? Ethan did that just last week and boy did it scare him! He won't be touching that again any time soon! Glad you liked the movie!