Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday: Joshua

Today after school we went to the library to make light-up robot LED cards.  For some reason Joshua got it in his head that he really wanted to give his card to Mr. Rob, one of the librarians.  Ok, that's fine.

Joshua was so excited to give it to him.  We wrote a letter inside: "Mr. Rob, S. T. I.  Joshua"  Ok, we wrote several letters inside.  Those are the ones Joshua chose. :D




This evening after bed time I was called back upstairs.  "Mom!  I need help with my zipper.  I can't get it up to my shirt."  (He was wearing footy pajamas.  An odd description, but understandable.)  "Why is it down?" I asked.  "I needed to feel the tag," he responded.

This kid loves his sateen tags.  They are the substitute lovey.  He finds them in every shirt he wears, sometimes in his pants, and he was very excited to find one in his coat pocket.  I guess it makes sense to unzip your pjs to verify that it's there.

No comments: