Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday: home again

We're home again.

Isaac went to school.  He has quite a bit of work to do this weekend to 'catch up', but we knew it would happen.

Joshua went to school.  He had a hard time in the morning, as normal, but I felt a bit more sorry for him than normal because he's a bit low on sleep.  He played very well after school (and the library) making duplo and lego houses.

Ben didn't go to work.  It was nice to have a day without kids.  He made a few phone calls that I needed him to make.  Since I don't like to do it.

I worked in the morning to get caught up on grading.  Ah...grading.  I've encountered some funny things while grading this semester.

Everyone was content this early evening so we ended up having a late dinner.  It's rather nice because then we finish and it's already time for bed!

No comments: