Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Monday: forgot to post

Well, I forgot to post over the weekend.  We had a good time with Dusty here. Lots of games were played and serious matters were discussed, like where old Warcraft players are now.

On Saturday we (the boys and I) went for a walk at DeGraaf.  We needed more Maple syrup, so I made an outing of it.  The boys were complaining so much you'd think I was about to make them live outside for the next day.  Then when we got home Joshua said he had super fun.

Although it might have been because we accidently discovered a new play place.  We went to Burger King and lo and behold, there was something to play on.  We probably don't more time here than at any of of the other activities I had planned for the day, but I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Which burger king has a play place? Way south side?