Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday: a silly day

It was a rather silly day.

Isaac has a silly smile.

On the way out of the grocery store, Joshua said, "I hear meowing from the place God lives.  I think it's Flurry."

Joshua and I went to Lowe's and I tried to make the cart go the way Joshua drove.  He liked driving into dead ends.  "It is hilarious!"  "It is not hilarious."  ...Which sent Joshua into his evil laugh.

We read "Don't push the button," which is not my favorite book.  However, the boys love it.

I also had to explain Bolt again to the boys.  They still don't understand why the green-eyed man showed up again at the end of the movie.

At karate we had to do some Superman Bananas.  First you do a superman...lay on your stomach with hand and feet up.  Not too bad.  Then you need to flip over and do a banana...hands and feet still up.  It was very difficult.

No comments: