Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Tuesday: bathroom conversations

I was in the restroom at Hope today and a non-college person started talking to me.  It was as though she knew me, but I really didn't know who she was.  We started talking a bit and I finally found out that she is one of the accounting professors.  (Keep in mind that most of my students are accounting majors.) 

She had great things to say!  How the students that came through my class knew so much more about excel than those that didn't.  How the four that are currently in the class have made such leaps and bounds forward as they've progressed through my class. 

Anyway, the conversation came at a good time as there are going to be many changes next semester due to a new book.  I think we're going to meet sometime in May so that hopefully we can better understand what the other teaches and how the classes could better interact.

No comments: