Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Wednesday: one at a time

 It was a pretty normal Wednesday.  There were a few notable exceptions though...

1) I went to the Spectrum store to cancel our internet and bring back the modem.  Now, I decided to do it in-store because we had to bring back the modem and I was afraid that doing it over the phone was going to be a nightmare - we've had to deal with them in the past.  And my experience was lovely.  I had just sat down when my name was called.  (I bypassed several other people in line which I felt a bit bad about, but I had made an appointment.)  I told them I wanted to cancel my service and they said, "ok" and proceeded to process it without issue.  I was in and out within about five minutes, and one of those minutes was waiting at the kiosk to sign in.

2) I found another army man.  One day Isaac was on a mission to hide them all, and he has hidden them well!  I have found them in places that I only look a few times a year, if that.  This time it was on the headboard of the guest bed.  I'm a bit surprised it was still there because it had to stay there while I was sleeping on the bed for several nights and when I took off the sheets.

3) One of Joshua's spelling words is 'equation' and he just can't remember it.  The other words are coming along, but this one wasn't.  So instead of writing it again three times I made him draw it.  We'll see if it actually helped tomorrow.



No comments: