Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday: 700

This is my 700th post. Kind of amazing, actually. There's been some fun posts, sad posts, and boring posts. There are wooden posts and plastic posts. Posts are hard to put in our lawn because there are too many rocks.

I like associating words and since I already started I think I'll continue...good luck figuring out how some of them go together :D

Post
mailbox
Netflix
movie
Bible Study
Frisbee
Frisbee golf
date
April 9
Mom
flowers
song
dance
So You Think you can Dance
TV
sit
stand
firm
ground
grass
roll
butter
restaurant
Dos
cheese
smile
teeth
eat
donut



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

bottom line - most importantly - DONUT!! :-)

Jess said...

I like you ended in donut :) you'll have to explain some of the connections in the middle sometime. Fun post!