Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday: a wonderful day

Since today was a beautiful day, we got together with some friends in the late afternoon and played ultimate Frisbee. Yay ultimate! Boo being out of shape. After about 10 minutes I was completely winded. We played a bit more but then the grill was warm so we started the food. Yum picnic! Afterwards we played another round of ultimate which went better, possibly because there were more people and therefore less running.

We continued the night by going to Clay and Jess' for games and desserts. Ah, more fun. We played Nutzee and I lost by one point. I almost tied because my last card to flip was an Ace. I flipped it into my play cards as I yelled Nutzee. I almost pushed it into the middle piles afterwards but decided not to cheat. I'm actually a little saddened at myself that I even considered doing that. Oh well.

There's apparently a bat in their basement, and everyone was slowly going down to look for it. Jess and I were talking and suddenly they come up out of the basement hold a garbage bag with a black thing in it, yelling and running for the front door. Jess jumped about a mile. The black thing ended up being a sock.

It was a wonderful evening spent with wonderful friends.

No comments: