Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday: 701

Post - what is one thing on a post?
mailbox - what do you get in the mailbox?
Netflix - what does Netflix send?
movie - Where are we watching a movie next?
Bible Study - what do we often do with our Bible Study?
Frisbee - what is a game you can play with a Frisbee?
Frisbee golf - what did Ben and I go on one night playing frisbee golf when I almost lost my orange frisbee but we found it?
date - what is the next important date?
April 9 - what happened on April 9?
Mom - what do I get myself on Mom's deathday?
flowers - what is "you don't bring me flowers anymore?" (Someone was singing it...I like the tune.)
song - What do you do with song?
dance - What dancing show do I like?
So You Think you can Dance - Where do I watch this show?
TV - What do you do in front of a TV?
sit - what goes with stand?
stand - How should I stand?
firm - I should stand on firm what?
ground - What is on the ground?
grass - what did the Bible Study girls do down our grassy hill?
roll - what do you put on a roll?
butter - Where do you get rolls and butter?
restaurant - What is my favorite restaraunt?
Dos - what do I like from there?
cheese - what happens when you Say Cheese?
smile - What is part of a smile?
teeth - What do I do with teeth?
eat - What do I eat?
donut

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that took me a minute...it was cute though.