Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday: unislander

Today was better than the rest of the week. I got to try out a new piece of equipment which was interesting. I also fixed a piece of equipment all by myself. Sometimes I feel like I'm not very good at fixing things (mainly due to the WIPs and wire twisters), so it was nice to have something work.

We went out with Dusty and Laura for an early weekend meal. I made up a new word: unislander. Here it is used in a sentence (or two): "A bridge is not an unislander. A sand bar could be an unislander."

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Nice new background - very fun! I've been thinking it's time to change mine soon too!

Brian and Amy said...

I don't get it. I need more sentences or a definition. :)

Anonymous said...

unislander [uhn-ahy-luhn-der] -noun. A feature which disqualifies a land mass from island status by connecting it to some mainland.

-Dusty