Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday: hazardous wastes

Ah, hazardous wastes. I know they aren't supposed to go in the trash and yet I never had enough gumption to actually bring them to the correct recycling location, so they just sit around the house. I know, sounds scary, doesn't it.

Luckily, Laura finally has a reason to get rid of her hazardous wastes, so we're going to trade some wastes and each bring them to their proper disposal area. At least, I think that is the plan. One place might take all of them. Yay for housecleaning!!

Besides that...nothing super interesting has happened in the past few days. Work has been really busy and has flown by, but nothing really interesting has happened. I watched So You Think You Can Dance and think it is pretty obvious who is leaving tomorrow...unless the judges feel the guy/girl ratio out be too out of whack. I also really enjoyed Alex's dance, and am having a hard time picking a favorite this season.

No comments: