Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday: random

I'm not really sure what to write about today, so I'm going to go with five random pictures. We'll hope they're interesting ones and not things like houses we didn't buy.

Nathan's wedding had a photo booth. I really like this picture.

Here's Dad playing the Wii! He got hooked on it enough that they got their own.

This is the house where I grew up. It appears as though we're having a garage sale.

This is my 2nd grade class picture. The the second on the left in the front row (with crimped hair)!

Oh, we did end up with a house that we didn't buy.

Ok, so I ended up cheating a bit. My first five random pictures included three class pictures (preK, 2nd, and 3rd grades) which I thought was a bit much and rather boring. So the top two pictures were on the second try.


No comments: