Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday: middle of the year

Happy Middle of the Year. It's flying by. It's feels like just a short time ago it was the beginning of the year and my day-by-day calendar was very full. Now it is amazingly half done. :)

As middle of the year days went, it was very nice. I got to eat lunch outside. I only had a few people in my office needing help. And...Grid started working!!

What is grid you ask? It's a mod to help see what's going on in the raid. Monday my grid looked like the one on the right. Now it looks like the one on the left. While I guess it might not mean much to you, but can much more easily see ALL the spells that I have on people.


Ben always laughs at me because my mods as a whole seem to have a mind of their own as to when they are going to work and when they aren't. I'm just glad this one is working again.

No comments: