Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday: haircuts

Ben and I got hair cuts today! Yay. I was looking forward to it all day...someone semi-massaging my scalp. Aahh. Anyway, she wanted to talk, which kind of ruined the whole semi-massage.

Maybe I should ask for a gift certificate for a massage for my birthday instead of ski-diving. They're kind of at opposite ends of the adventure-spectrum. I know! I'll ask for both. :)

In other news, I was reading an article during lunch about movies that make people cry and one of them was when Dumbo's mother can only hold him through the bars of the jailcar. Just thinking about it almost made it cry. But then I almost laughed as I imagined explaining why I was crying to my coworkers with whom I had a meeting in five minutes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I got a haircut on Friday too!

-Dusty