Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday: a few more upsides to working a long day

Today was a long day at work. However, there were two good things that happened:

1) I was able to pass off fixing some WIPs to someone else because I'm too busy. SCORE!!!

2) Around 6:45 all the phones started ringing. I was out on the manufacturing floor...a phone was ringing. That phone stopped and a different phone started. I went to my office. Two phones were ringing. They stopped. Another phone rang and someone picked it up - no one was on the line. The fax machine buzzed. My phone rang (there was no one there). Another office phone rang. I went back to the manufacturing floor and the phones were still ringing. When I left 20 minutes later the phones were still all abuzz. Interesting.

What was also interesting is how we all have the same type of phone and yet they all sounded different.

No comments: