Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday: Indian food

1) WIPs. These are things that pneumatically strip wire. Sounds cool, right? Well, there are a lot of them and they need tending once in a while. Since I'm the newest person I get to tend to them. Sounds fun, right? I get to take them apart, put them together...that part really is fun. The problem is that I'm really rather incapable of fixing them by myself though. I think about 10-15 have needed help in the past two months and I've been able to fix one by myself. One. There are currently four waiting for my attention, but I just don't really like them.

2) We went out for Indian food tonight. It was good. We got the yummy mango drink and bread and curry. There are a lot of left overs. The tables had handrails on the sides. We were trying to figure out why, but didn't end up with a good reason.

3) The quote of yesterday: "Can you grab this [stuff I'm carrying]? I need to take out the garage."

No comments: