Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday: moving and blog

The Bible Study helped someone move this evening. We went a bit longer than planned, but not too much. We moved a lot of stuff, so that's good.

I (obviously) played the look of the blog again. I still have some changes to make but was excited to get a picture of my own in the background. I then proceeded to lose all of my friend links, so if you could please double check that you're on there (if you have a blog). I used the history of the browser and I think I got most of them back, but I still might be missing one or two that I had.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Fun new blog look!

Zachary and Jennifer said...

Looks nice! I have tried before to get my own picture in the background with mixed results. I might be inspired to try again. :-)

Jennifer

Amanda said...

I used these two links:

http://blogatech.blogspot.com/2007/04/adding-background-images-to-blogger.html

http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/01/cheats-guide-to-customising-blogger.html

Cheryl said...

I like the new blog picture! Very bright and colorful!!

Sam, Kate & OIiver said...

Sorry about losing the links - we're at newbabyoliver.blogspot.com

Kate, Sam and Oliver