Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday: bonfire

Today we did a bonfire for Bible Study. It was a very nice one. Heather and Aaron showed up for a little bit, and it was nice to say hi again.

I also had a brownie and ice cream. It tasted really good, but I really didn't need to eat it. Sigh. I've been chewing more gum at work since I often feel like eating but either don't have any food or know I shouldn't be eating. The problem with gum is that after a while my jaw feels all weird and yucky. However, I have been enjoying many interesting flavors since I only like normal minty ones once in a while...something orangish (my favorite), blueberry, and melon mint. Melon mint is still pretty minty smelling so it is kept in a different location so it doesn't contaminate the other flavors. What I'd really like to do is join a gum tasting group so I could try lots of different flavors.


No comments: