Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday: white

Today I finished tracing out all of the quilt squares on the white cloth. That means I only have brown left. I didn't really enjoy brown much before because it is really dark and hard to see where the lines are.

So at work we got an upgrade to a program...I was a bit excited, because I didn't really like the old program. There are just a few problems...1) new data can only be accessed on the upgrade and 95% of the people don't have the new upgrade. 2) The upgrade interferes with adobe acrobat which in turn crashes my browser every time I try to open a file. (I can still save the file and open it though). 3) I have no idea what the upgrade changed because on my end it broke some buttons that used to work and fixed other buttons that used to be broken.

It would be rather humorous if it wasn't so annoying.

1 comment:

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

Be SURE to post continued pics of this quilt!

And I really like the new blog look.