Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday: month in a museum?

Ben told me this morning that the Chicago Museum of Science and Technology is going to host someone in their museum for a month. The person would live there (all day and all night) for a month.

I'm very seriously thinking of applying. How much fun would that be! I love science museums. I could sleep in the train. I could sleep on a ship. I could check out all the bathrooms and figure out which one is the best. I could watch all the movies that no one ever watches because there isn't enough time. I could watch them twice.

So while I sit here, trying to think of three words that describe me and reaching for the thesaurus, you can help me too! Which of my blog posts do you like the most? Or, at the very least, which of the blog posts do you remember? I know there are a few that have stood out for me, but I'm curious if any have stood out for you.

1 comment:

Han said...

I heard about this and thought pretty seriously about it as well. You should totally apply! I think it would be a lot of fun.