Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday: kitten

we were at a friend's house and they recently got a new kitten. It was so cute! And so small! Ben and I have talked a few times about getting another cat so that Flurry wouldn't be alone so much when we're working, but we decided that Flurry would really just hate that more than being alone. So...no new kittens for us. :(

I saw a live skunk on the way home! I think it is the first time I've seen an alive one. I know they're all over because you can smell them regularly.


Tonight

4 comments:

betsy said...

my parents have new kittens at their barn right now too - I want to take them home but know I would not be as into them once they grow up (and neither would our dog) - someone needs to find a way to make kittens stay kittens :)

free tv shows said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jess said...

I can't believe you got that close to get a picture of the skunk!

Amanda said...

Dear everyone that thought I took a picture of a skunk (and I know there are several of you, not just Jess),

I found the picture on the internet. I was trying to make the post interesting by adding a picture. I will try to do a better job clarifying in the future when I do such things. :)

Amanda