Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday: movies take 2

Today I worked on my 60 second movie. I spent a fair amount of the day working on it and didn't finish. :( I have most of my scenes finished and most of the prep work all figured out though, so hopefully the last bit will finish easily. It didn't help that my camera overheated and so a few of the good takes that I did get for the last part had some weird effects.

Most of the morning was spent trying to make a bluescreen (and a greenscreen). It didn't work. I probably had the wrong color fabric, because I did get the software to work on small sections of the video. It's too bad, because I was really looking forward to making some stock footage of Ben and I so that we could be in outer space or on the lip of a volcano or swimming under the ocean.

It was rather hot out today so we went out for dinner and then went to see Inception. It was a great movie. I'd highly recommend it.

No comments: