Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday: random things

Lots of random things today...

Here is a picture of Flurry in one of her favorite places. Sometimes she just hangs out there, even if we aren't in the bathroom.




Ben felt the baby move today. He said it felt really faint (and it was one of the stronger kicks) but he was able to identify when the baby kicked without me saying anything.

Here I am at 21 weeks.




We went to a party with people from Ben's work tonight. I knew one person, so that was nice. Actually, I kind of knew two because I was an intern with one at JCI right after high school. we were doing the normal, "I don't think we've met when we looked at each other and realized that we did know each other."

Also I realized that I don't know what the word Ebenezer means, even though it is in hymn that I like (it was also the name of a church that we passed). It means "stone of help.".

I wish it wouldn't feel so wasteful to get new sheets more often. They're so soft.

No comments: