Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday: winter weather

We had a big storm come yesterday.  We've had quite a bit of snow, but we got a lot on Sunday.  Everything was canceled today.  I decided not to try and go into work, even though today was my day to try and get as much ready as possible.  

So Ben and I were working from home (or trying to) and I check my email...Hope is canceling classes Tuesday and Wednesday!  Woot-woot!  I haven't had a real snow day in ages.  Also, since my last day of classes during a week is on Wednesday, I don't need to continue to try and prep!  Well, I'll probably go in on Wednesday to prep.  We'll see what tomorrow looks like and I might drop Isaac off at day care.

It was funny to watch the cancellation page throughout the day.  All sorts of random things were closing down...libraries, fitness centers, dentist offices.

Here's a picture of Isaac last night on our deck.  It's gotten much deeper since then.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

Oh...we would like some of that deep deep snow!