Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday: zoo

I went to Baby Day at Hope today.  Only to realize as I was walking down the hallway that it is next week.  So we went to the zoo instead.  We saw the fish, the bird, the guinea pigs eating lunch, some mice, a turtle, and read some books.  It isn't a big zoo. :)

Anyway, I could tell that Isaac was pretty much done and started packing up and he was so sad.  All the way to Dad's office he kept saying "Zoo!  Back!"  (I was pretty proud of him for putting those two words together.  He's slowly starting to do it, but it isn't super often.)

We went to the good dining hall on campus for lunch and it was delicious.  Fish tacos, strawberries, bread with spreads, dessert.  Yum, yum.

Oh, and I felt better for most of the day.  I feel a little weird right now, but I'm still planning on sewing.  That's my measure...do I feel good enough to sew?  If yes, things aren't going too poorly.

No comments: