Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New drugs

I'm happy to report that I'm very optimistic about the the medicine I got. I took two last night before bed, as directed, and about 45 minutes later I woke up a bit and went, "ahh...this is what it is like to feel like a normal human being." The normal feelings lasted through wake-up time until about mid-morning. And even though right now I don't feel perfect, I feel a lot better than most nights.

The instructions say that if nausea persists to take one in the morning too. I will probably do so.

The biggest problem is that the medicine is on the expensive side since no insurances cover it yet. But feeling like a normal person might be worth the high price tag. Or I might be able to get through the end of the first trimester on the free samples and deal with it. We'll see what happens when they run out.

No comments: