Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday: news!

Ben and I are happy to announce that we are expecting another baby!

I'm due August 1st, which means I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant.  We've seen one ultrasound around eight weeks and the baby looks like a squiggle.

I've been pretty sick (hence the lack of blog posts.)  I think it's been a little bit better than with Isaac, but not really by much.

If you want to read all the back posts that I've been hiding, you can click here: child2.  (They might not be in date order though, so that could be confusing.)  They're not all happy posts, but really, being sick isn't a very happy thing.  (But later, having a child is (or at least should be) a happy thing.  I just have to remind myself of that.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for all of you! : )

Annette B.

betsy said...

So happy for you! Hope you are feeling normal very soon :-)