Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday: an update

Hmm...I'm not really sure how the week got away from me without posting since Monday.

Tuesday I had some extra work to do at night.

Wednesday...I think I just skipped it.  The funniest thing that happened was I was putting Isaac in his car seat and he wanted to push the circles on the roof.  Needless to say, those two things don't work very well together.  So I told him to push his nose.  He said no.  But then he said, "Big push?"  "Sure" I responded.  So he extends his arm as far as it will go and then slaps his nose.  He didn't cry, so I think he managed to hold back a little bit.  And I was laughing hysterically, and that always helps the pain.

Thursday I gave a certification exam in the evening.  I don't have to do anything except be there, but it takes a while.  And I had a lot of grading to do.

And that brings us to today!  We joined Betsy and Ethan at the mall play place.  The two boys are starting to interact more now and it's pretty fun.  I rarely get to see him interact with other kids...either I'm not around or I am around so he wants to hang out with me more.

I'm 26 weeks pregnant today.  Less than 100 days to go!  Last week of the 2nd trimester!  ...everything I tell myself makes it still seem like a long time until the baby comes.

The boys had a great time in this boat.  They "rocked" it back and forth together.  Later Isaac made a circuit - go in the back, over the seat, sit in the bow, climb over the edge, get a hug from me.  Repeat.


P.S. I changed the background look of the blog because I discovered that if you have the page active for several minutes an audible ad would start.  I was not a fan.  At all.  The only thing I could think of was that the people that made the design put it in, so I changed the design.  I think it has stopped it, but we'll see.

P.S. update: it didn't work.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Have any ideas for fixing it?  It might be a virus but it seems weird that it only shows up in the blogger tab...never any other tabs.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

I have noticed that with your blog. I don't know how to fix it. I'm sorry! Issac is so cute!