Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday: bother

Today was going rather well...until I realized that I had listed an exam done for today in one place and Wednesday in another place. Of course, instead no one emailed me for clarification in time for me to do anything about it, but at least I had some warning.

After banging my head against the wall for my stupidity, I got down to solving this. Although I was expecting to give it today, if anyone wasn't ready I also wanted to give them the extra two days; it was my fault after all. The worst case scenario was if half the class was ready and half the class wasn't. I found room for that many people to take the exam if needed, but really hoped that wasn't the case.

Well, it turned out that only two people wanted to take the exam, so that was very doable. They went in the good room for test taking and I gave Wednesday's lecture to the rest of the class.

I feel rather silly about it, but my guess is the students barely cared. After all, they all get to take the exam when they're ready.

No comments: