Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday: carrots

I was napping with Joshua when Isaac wanted a snack.  I told him that there were raisins on the table, but he just seemed to get upset.  So I told him he could have some carrots, as I had left the bag on the counter.  (Yeah, house-keeping this week hasn't gone so well.)

I saw the bowl later...

Isaac likes carrots, but usually only eats about two at a time.  So this was a rather ambitious bowl full.  He gave me one while I was feeding Joshua, and then said it was time for me to go to sleep.  But to holler if I wanted a carrot.  He turned out the light, said "sleep tight night night", and shut the door.  I started to sing loudly.  He came back in, told me I was being too loud and that I should try to close my eyes.  And to holler if I wanted a carrot.  I started yelling...he came back in.  I told him I needed a camel.  So he brought me Joshua's.  He left again, telling me to holler if I wanted a carrot.

He actually ate more of them throughout the afternoon than I was expecting.  I ate two, but there were only four left.

No comments: