Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wednesday: sick

I'm sick.

I've been sick since Saturday, but how I feel goes up and down.  It might be directly related to how long it's been since I've slept.

Tonight I still don't have my voice back, have a runny nose, feel like I have a fever (but I don't), and vaguly feel like I'm pregnant - exhausted, hurting hips, general blah (but I'm not pregnant).  Why do my hips hurt?

But let's look on the very bright side.  I'm not pregnant.  I'll feel better in a few days.

Also, the day went by rather quickly.  Aunt C came in the morning to spend time with Joshua while Isaac and I did some errands.  (She was also greeted with the warmest greeting I've ever heard Isaac give.  "I like you!"  "You're my friend."  "I like to play with you.")  Then she played with Isaac for a bit and I tried to give Joshua a bottle...it's not working, which is rather a problem.  At least he's eating food.  Then after lunch we all took a long nap.  Ben came home a bit early and the rest of the evening worked out.

No comments: