Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday: paw patrol

I rented a Paw Patrol video from the library this week.  The boys have had limited exposure to them, mainly due to the fact the show isn't on Amazon or Netflix.

Isaac is now obsessed.

We went to Target this afternoon and Isaac was looking for Paw Patrol things all over the place.  I'm not really surprised at this reaction since even kids that don't think they're dogs love the show.  Since we have two dogs in the house it is just that much closer to their hearts.

On another note, it seems as though I should take the boys out more.  (Or they will make perfect Target shoppers.)  In just about every aisle that we went down there was a loud gasp of excitement and an exclamation of what they saw.  "Paint!!"  "Popcorn popper!!"  "Robot coloring book!"  "Potato!"  (That was actually a large Easter Egg, but it did look like a very large potato.)  It was a little ridiculous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since, according to my father, I live at Target, I think this is awesome!

Annette B.

betsy said...

Yay for learning about paw patrol! :)