Sunday, March 5, 2017

Weekend: Fort Wayne

There was a lot of playing that occurred.  Playing with parents, playing with CC, and playing with each other.  

We took a walk today.  It was a bit cold, but still nice.  I asked Joshua if I should throw him in the river and he said no.  He then told me, for the next 5-10 minutes, that I shouldn't throw CC, Isaac, Uncle Nathan, myself, coats, hats, mittens, shoes, or pants in the river.

There were some beads to play with.  They were a big hit, both to wear and to play with.  I think they were currency for something and a train track at one point.

Isaac and Evelyn were trying to step on CC's shadow.

We went to the science museum.  It was busy, but there were many fun things to do.

A parachute is coming down, although you can't see it here.

Joshua enjoyed spinning.

Friday was Nathan's birthday.  There was a delicious cake.  The fact that they got cake and ice cream was one of the first things that Ben was told when we got home.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Looks like a great time!