Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday: books

A while ago, at story time, the librarian mentioned that the book he was reading was one of his all time favorites.  That made me wonder...what are my all time favorites?  More specifically, which ones can I read 50 times and still be excited to read them?  (Often the answer is the short books.)

I came up with two.  I just purchased our own copy of Beep Beep Go to Sleep because 1) I like it and 2) Joshua's expressions during it are awesome.  We read it today...I read the left side and he read the right side.  I think he wanted to be like Isaac, because I usually make Isaac read words now when we're reading together.

Cover Image

I also really like Boy + Bot.  Apparently we're a family of robot lovers.


These last two I read to Isaac as part of this going to bed ritual for ...a long time.  I still like them, so I thought I'd add them to the list.  They don't come out much anymore though, as Joshua didn't take a fancy to them.




(All images taken from amazon.com)

No comments: