Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday: Crazy Bounce

Since there was no school today, we went to Crazy Bounce with some friends.  I didn't tell the boys where we were going, but Isaac was sure it was Crazy Bounce.  It is suddenly the boys' favorite place ever and they're always asking to go.  (I often have a good reason to say no, because toddler time (through age 7) is only Mondays and Wednesdays from 9-11am.  It tends to be less busy and there aren't big kids, so it's the only time we go.)  It was a good day for it because they were both bouncing off the walls before we left.

They had an excellent time!  Isaac got hurt several times (and I think they were all real, not just little hurts that he should have brushed off) which dampened his mood a bit.  However, a few hugs, a few drinks of water, and some giggles usually had him bouncing again.

Isaac and Ethan ran around together a good amount of the time, which was awesome to see.  Joshua stuck pretty close to me, but that was ok too.  It gave me a good reason to go down all the slides and get my exercise in for the day.

Afterwards we went to Burger King.  Betsy and I were waiting for the food and heard lots of laughter then too...it is a good sound to hear.

We also got a ceiling fan installed in our room today.  It's something we've wanted for a while, so it's nice to finally have it done.  (No pictures, because I still have no phone.  Betsy kindly sent me some of hers from Crazy Bounce.)

No comments: