Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Wednesday: Crazy Bounce

Crazy Bounce was one of the top things that the kids wanted to do this summer.  It is not one of my favorite places, but this time wasn't too bad.

It was hot though.  I'm sure the A/C was on, but it's a big room to cool and there's a lot of bouncing.



I think this is one of the better bouncy items.  You try to jump across on the red balls without touching the water.  Joshua was able to do it by the end...I can tell he's getting bigger.

...and a picture of penguins for Ben.

When we got home Joshua decided he wanted to make squid popsicles.  I think it was based off getting squid shaped toast.  Anyway, we came up with a method.



Unfortunately, he was rather sad about it in the end because the tentacles came off too easily.  I told him it was an experiment and that we could try something different to make it work better.  The problem is that I don't know what that thing would be.  Any ideas?

No comments: