Sunday, December 13, 2020

The weekend

 Friday was hat day for Isaac.  He wore it for the initial call and immediately took it off.

Friday Isaac didn't quite finish teeth and pajamas before reading bedtime books, so he did them afterwards.  (This isn't all that uncommon.)  As Joshua and I were heading to the basement Isaac said, "but I'm going to be lonely!"  "Right now?" I asked.  "Yes."  I think I rolled my eyes.

One of the shepherd activities was dressing up as shepherds and finding stuffed animals.  They let me put the towels on for a picture, but didn't really want to and took them off quickly.

Isaac hit the jackpot with his advent calendar!


The next day he hit the anti-jackpot.

Today we made graham cracker houses.  Well, Ben ended up making a graham cracker hospital.






No comments: