Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Wednesday: this and that

 I found a 29 year old letter while I was looking through my stationary that had never been mailed.  Since I finished it and kept it this long I finally mailed it.  She just got it yesterday.  Oh!  The date was even perfect.  I didn't do that on purpose.


Isaac wrote a spirograph program.  Oh!  It changed.  It's still a spirograph program but he experimented with different colors and sizes.  https://studio.code.org/projects/artist/ejF24xBP8BZqXdDp9a6Q-cXwC7nn76OwQ0WDpyuUeUk

I had several bad dreams today.  (The second involved Ben putting broken Rock Band guitars in the toilet and then wondering why I was mad.  Then Liz told me their new mask wearing plan, which didn't really work at all.  Something like if they were exposed to the virus they waited two days before wearing a mask because they weren't contagious yet, wore a mask for one day, and decided they weren't contagious on day four.)  (I have a lot of dreams about mask wearing.)  Anyway, Joshua made me this rocket with rockets to keep the bad dreams away.  The whole thing spins.


We gave the boys one of their presents today while we had a clean floor.

I made fried plantains for the second time.  I thought the first time was a bit better, but they were still good.  However, getting the skin of a plantain is terrible!  I thought it would peel like a banana, but it needs to be cut off.  Cutting that banana shape is difficult.  I'm not sure if I'll purchase more or not.


No comments: