Thursday, February 11, 2021

email

 I received this email a few days back.  It was from a student who is remote learning and I was checking in to make sure everything was working ok.  It probably made me happier than it should have.

"Hi, I think this class is going very well. It is definitely the best class I’ve had as a remote learner in terms of how it’s structured. I really appreciate you reaching out because most professors do not. I also wanted to say that I enjoy how the class is engaging for the student rather than the student just listening to a lecture. I’ve never enjoyed going to class before until now. For some reason this is the only class I’ve ever had that I’m excited about and that’s the honest truth (And I’m not just saying that either). I can’t wait to see what else we learn because I’m going to be using excel a lot in my future job. Thank you for everything so far. "

No comments: