Thursday, February 25, 2021

Wednesday: not much

The day was rather uneventful.  The most exciting thing was that while in the karate class I was looking where I was punching and got to so off my technique to everyone.  Ok, that is rather exciting.  But I feel like it shouldn't be.  It was a side punch and it feels completely normal to look where you're punching and it was surprising to learn that doesn't happen naturally for everyone.  (There are definite times I don't look where I'm punching when I should be.)

Isaac wrote some of this spelling words with Legos.  He said he wasn't going to be creative with the words like last time, but he still was a little bit.


I started out the semester surprisingly on top of school work and I feel like I'm quickly falling behind.  The important things are getting done, even in advance, but the things that I can put off a bit are getting pushed back more and more.

No comments: